Preparing for your Sugaring appointment.
- Make sure your appointment is not scheduled during your menstrual cycle since that is when your skin is most sensitive .
- Hair must be at least ¼ inch long (no waxing within 2 weeks prior and no Sugaring 3 weeks before your treatment)
-We ask you to please slightly trim the area down for your comfort, prior to your appointment. If our therapists need to trim you, there may be an extra charge for that .
-Skin should be clean and dry. Avoid using any powders, sprays, or lotions prior to your sugaring treatment.
Body Sugaring Post-Treatment Advice .
-To reduce chances of bacterial infection, avoid pools and hot tubs for at least two days after your appointment.
- Stay out of the sun and tanning salons for at least two days after your appointment since your skin is more prone to sunburn.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting garments immediately following treatment. Bring clean, cotton undergarments to wear after bikini services and a clean, cotton shirt to wear after having your chest or back sugared.
- Medical experts recommend abstaining from sexual activity for the first 48 hours after any type of bikini sugaring. Your body is most susceptible during this time to outside bacteria which can cause infection.
- After 2 days you may start Skin Care at home . Exfoliation between sugaring treatments is essential for smooth, healthy skin . We recommend you to do that procedure 1 or 2 times a week .